Ingredients for Apollo Fish Fry Recipe | Andhra Fish Fry in English
* Fish – 1/2 Cup
* Egg – 1
* Cornflour – 2 Tsp
* Green chillis – 2
* Turmeric powder – 1/4 Tsp
* Onions – 2
* Maida – 1 Tsp
* Red chilli powder – 1 Tsp
* Ginger Garlic Paste – 3 Tsp
* Spring Onion – 2
* Lemon – 1
* Curry leaves – 10
* Salt – According to Taste
* Oil – According to minimization
How to Make Apollo Fish Fry | Andhra Fish Fry in English
* Fish cut into small pieces. After the fish take water clean.
* Now fish pieces, lemon juice and mix salt in. Now please keep in side 5-6 minutes.
* Onions, green chillis and spring onions cut finely chopped .
* Now fish pieces, red chili powder, 1 tsp ginger garlic paste, put turmeric powder. Please keep in the aside for the subsequent 2 hours.
* Mix corn flour and egg in a bowl.
* Now put oil in pan and heat it. Now dip the fish pieces in corn flour and egg whites mixture.Take out the bottom until Brown ,Fry the pieces well.Similarly, all the fish pieces, take it out from the pan.
* Now 1 tablespoon oil pouring hot form in a strictly. Now roast Add the curry leaves. After remaining ginger garlic paste, thin sliced onion, put green peppers cooked. Now fried fish cooked by putting pieces 3-4 minutes. add chopped spring onion pieces are mixed off-gas. Hot Applo fish curry ready.