(Nethli Varuval, Podimeen Varuthathu, Kerala Anchovy Fry)
Ingredients for Anchovies Fry Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
- Netholi (Anchovies) – 1 lb (about 500 gm)
- Coconut Oil – as needed for frying
- Lemon Juice – 1 tbsp
- Red chilly powder – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1 1/2 tsp
- Black pepper powder – 1/2 tsp
- Fennel powder – 1 pinch
- Ginger crushed – 1/2″ piece
- Garlic crushed – 4 cloves
- Curry leaves – 3 sprigs
- Salt – to taste
How to Make Anchovies Fry Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
- Clean the fish thoroughly.
- Mix all the ingredients in “marinate” to make a smooth paste. If necessary, sprinkle some drops of oil.
- Add anchovies to this pasta. Mix well so that the spices should fully cover the enchovies.
- Leave for a few minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan and crush the curry leaves.
- Then add anchovies in one layer.
- After cooking a side, turn it over with a spoon.
- Fry on medium flame till it becomes golden and crisp.