Ingredients for Alu Methi Cutlet/Tikki | Aloo Methi Cutlet/Tikki in English
* Potatoes – 1 Cup Boiled and Crushed
* Fenugreek leaves – 1/2 Cup Finely Chopped
* Green Chillies – 3
* Bread crumbs – 1/2 Cup
* Onions – 1/4 Cup Finely Chopped
* Kasuri Methi – 1 Tsp
* Cumin – 1 Tsp
* Coriander leaves – 1/4 Cup Finely Chopped
* Ginger Paste – 1 Tsp
* Garam masala – 1/4 Tsp
* Lemon Juice – 1/2 Tsp
* Oil – According to minimization
* Gram Flour – 1/2 Cup
* Salt – According to Taste
How to Make Alu Methi Cutlet/Tikki | Aloo Methi Cutlet/Tikki in English
* Heat two small spoons of oil in a non stick pan, Add chopped cumin seeds.
* Put gram flour, chopped onion and roasted until it turns pink for a few seconds after adding ginger. Put finely chopped fenugreek seeds until roasted.
* Roasted mashed potatoes, kasoori fenugreek, green coriander, salt and all spices for 2 minutes. Take out lemon juice and mix it with the flame.
* Let the mixture cool down. After being fully cooled, put 8 cutlets apart and keep aside.
* Make half a cup of 3/4 cup of water and make a thick slurry, spread the bread slices in a plate and wrap each cutlet with a slice of bread dipped in the flour mixture.
* Heat oil in a deep pan. Put the cutlery in hot oil until it turns golden and take the floor of the opposite side from all sides.
* Hot potato frying out of frying, eaten and fed with chopped green chutney or tomato sauce of fenugreek.