Ingredients for Aloo Rice Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* To make spice powder
* A small spoonful of coriander
* Two tablespoons gram dal
* Two tablespoon urad dal
* Five to six dry red chillies
* One big spoon tamarind pulp
* Oil to fry
* To roast the rice
* Two to three cups of boiled rice
* Three steamed potatoes (mashed)
* A teaspoon rye
* Five to six curry leaves
* A small spoon turmeric
* One spoonful of garam masala
* A tablespoon urad dal
* One big spoon gram dal
* Salt to taste
How to Make Aloo Rice Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* To make potato rice, first put a pan in hot flame to heat the oil.
* Once the oil is heated, add coriander, gram dal, urad dal, dry red chilli and tamarind pulp and fry well and close the flame.
* After frying the spices, cool it out in the bowl and cool down and mix in a mixer jar and grind dry dredger. Powder masala is ready.
* Now put oil in a pan again and keep it warm.
* Once the oil is heated, add mustard seeds and fry them.
* Add mustard seeds, gram dal, prepared powdered masala, curry leaves, garam masala, turmeric, mashed potatoes and fry them after adding mustard seeds.
* Mix boiled rice and salt. Mix well with the curry and close the flame after three to four minutes.
* Prepare hot potato rice. Serve hot with raita and pickle.