The potato offers a high quality in all rotis and vegetables that children and adults love. Add fresh spinach, creamy cottage cheese and energy-rich wheat flour and prepare an excellent meal on your table.How to make aloo roti recipe.
About Recipe : aloo palak paratha,aloo palak paratha recipe,palak paratha recipe,stuffed palak paratha recipe in hindi,punjabi palak paratha recipe,aloo paratha,aloo paratha recipe in hindi,punjabi aloo ka paratha recipe in hindi
Ingredients for Aloo Palak Roti Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
- 1 cup cooked potatoes, peeled and crushed
- 1 cup finely chopped spinach
- 2 cups of wheat flour
- 1/2 cup of flour
- Salt to taste
- 4 tablespoons fresh cottage cheese
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green peppers
- 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon of oil
- Wheat flour to roll
- cooking oil
- Fresh cottage cheese
How to Make Aloo Palak Roti Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
- Put all the ingredients in a deep bowl, mix well and knead the batter smooth with plenty of water.
- Divide the dough into 12 equal portions.
- Each side of the dough measures 125 mm. (5 “) in diameter using wheat flour.
- Heat an iron and cook each Roti with a little oil until it turns brown on both sides.
- Serve hot with cottage cheese or cucumber of your choice.