Ingredients for Shahi Aloo Paneer Recipe in English | Aloo Matar Paneer Recipe in English
* Paneer – 300 grams
* Potato – 4 (boiled)
* Curd – 1 1/2 cups
* Fenugreek leaves – 1/2 cup (dried)
* Ghee – 1 Tsp
* Onion – 2 (Chopped)
* Ginger – 1 1/2 inch piece
* Green chilli – 3 (finely chopped)
* Tomato – 4 (Finely chopped)
* Garlic Paste – 2 Tsp
* Coriander Powder – 1/2 Tsp
* Chilli powder – 1/2 Tsp
* Black Pepper Powder – 01 pinch
* Almond – 10 (chopped)
* Raisins – 15
* Pistachios – 10 (chopped)
* Saffron – 1 pinch (wet)
* Coriander leaves – 1 Tsp (chopped)
* Salt – According to the Taste
How to Make Shahi Potato Paneer Recipe in English
* First cut the boiled potatoes. After that, cut the paneer in the desired size. Now add curd, dry fenugreek, red chilli powder,coriander powder, chopped potatoes and paneer in a large bowl and mix it.
* Now heat the ghee in a frying pan. When ghee is hot, add onion and fry in it. When the onion is roasted, add chopped green chillies,ginger garlic paste in the pan and fry a little. Then add chopped tomatoes and salt in it and let it roll for 2-3 minutes.
* After 2-3 minutes, add a mixture of yogurt into the pan and cook until it starts running, until the pan starts to lubricate. Now add black pepper powder, dried fruits and saffron in the pan and cook a little while running.
* Take your royal potato (Shahi Aloo Paneer) ready. Garnish it with green coriander and then heat hot or paratha or bread.