Ingredients for Aloo Gobi Sabji Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* Flower of cabbage – 1 (350-400 gm)
* Potatoes – 350 gms
* Tomatoes – 2 (150 grams)
* Ginger – 1 – 1.5 inches
* Green chilli – 2
* Green coriander – 2-3 tablespoons (finely chopped)
* Oil – for frying and for making vegetables
* Cumin – ½ teaspoon
* Asafoetida – 1 pinch
* Turmeric powder – 1/4 teaspoon
* Sabut garam masala – 2 large cardamom, ½ inch cinnamon, 3 cloves, 8-10 black pepper
* Coriander Powder – 1.5 teaspoons
* Garam Masala – ¼ teaspoon
* Red chilli powder – ½ teaspoon
* Kasuri Fenugreek – 2 teaspoons
* Salt – slightly more than 1 teaspoon or as per taste
How to Make Aloo Gobi Sabji Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* Take out the cauliflower stalk and cut it into small pieces, wash the pieces of cabbage, peel the potatoes and wash and cut a potato into 6 pieces.
* Grind tomatoes, ginger and green chillies, cut some of the ginger into long-thin thin pieces
* Heat oil in a pan and heat it well, when the oil is hot, put potatoes in it and take it. Take them out when the seeds are light brown, now add cauliflower in this oil and take it. Take out the cauliflower also as light brown.
* Take 2-3 tablespoons of oil in the frying pan and remove the extra oil, add cumin and asafetida in the oil, after frying cumin, fry the chopped ginger, turmeric powder, coriander powder, green chillies and cracked garam masala and kasoori fenugreek. Take it. Put tomato, ginger, green chilli paste in it, and add red chili powder and roast it till the oil starts to float over the spices.
* When the spices are fry, add ½ cup of water, salt, garam masala, after boiling, add fried cabbage-potatoes and green coriander and mix it and cover and cook on a low flame for 3-4 minutes.
* Vegetable is ready, take it out in a bowl and garnish it with green coriander. Serve and eat hot cottage cheese with paratha, naan, chapati or rice.