How can we make potato chips without drying in two hours, and how dry potato chips look !!
Who does not like potato chips, kid or age or you? It is very popular for everyone. There’s no time to eat chips, tea, snacks, movies, etc. If your stomach is full, you can not smell it. You may also think that the choice of food is a big problem. However, if you eat chips from your hand, this will be a big problem.
Incidentally, we make so many potato chips … potato curry, French fries, Bhujia potatoes, French fries, etc. Today we make French fries. There are so many ways to make potato chips.
If we cut it in the sun after drying, the chips are very good and can dry without drying. In this article I would like to tell you how to cook potato chips without sun, and that too crispy.
It’s very easy to do, so let’s start with: –
Ingredients for Aloo chips Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
- Potatoes: 4 (large)
- Height: as much as granular gram
- Salt: 3 pinches
- Black pepper: 2 pinches
- Pepper: 2 pinches
How to Make Aloo chips Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
- Wash and wash the potatoes first and put some water in a bowl. Add alum powder -The. The cut potatoes stay in the water)
- Then wash the potatoes well and take the water to another bowl. Filter the potatoes and put them in another bowl.
- After filtering the potatoes on a cloth or a cotton towel, pour them with water and leave them in the fan air for half an hour.
- Then cook the french fries and heat the sagg skin. Then cook slowly over medium heat.
- After about 7 to 8 minutes, the French fries are ready. (Do not cook at high heat, otherwise the fries will be red and ripe, but will not be crispy)
- Then add a little salt and black pepper to the fries.
- And we are ready to become our fries.
- Here are our hot chips ready. If you want to cool the chips, keep the air tank well. This way you can eat for up to 2 weeks.
I’m sure you want these hot potato chips. If you have questions about this recipe, you can put it in the comment field. However, if you want to know more about a recipe that I have not shared with you, you can ask yourself that question.