Ingredients for Aloo Gobi Fry Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* Cabbage – 400 gm (medium sized leaf cabbage)
* Potatoes – 250 gms (3-4 potatoes)
* Oil – 1 -2 tablespoon spoon
* Asafoetida – 1 Pinch
* Cumin – half a teaspoon
* Green Chili -2-3 (Finely Chopped)
* Ginger – 1 inch long piece (finely chopped or grated)
* Turmeric powder – half a teaspoon
* Coriander Powder – 1 Tablespoon
* Red Chilli Powder – One quarter teaspoon
* Amchoor Powder – half a teaspoon
* Garam Masala – a quarter teaspoon
* Salt – according to the taste (3/4 teaspoons)
* Green Coriander – A Table Spoon (Finely Chopped)
How to Make Aloo Cabbage Fry Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* Peel potatoes and wash and wash off the leaves of cabbage and wash them. Cut the cabbage finely and cut the potatoes in such a manner that make 8 pieces of potato.
* Put oil in the pan and heat it. Put asafetida and cumin seeds. After roasting cumin add turmeric powder, green chilli, ginger, coriander powder. Run with a spoon and put chopped potatoes, cabbage, red chilli powder and salt. Run a spoon and fry the potatoes and cabbage for 1-2 minutes, and mix the vegetable spice thoroughly, add 2 -3 table spoon water and cover and cook for 10 minutes on low flame gas.
* Open the lid and play the spoon with the spoon, press the pieces of potato with a spoon. If it gets suppressed then the vegetable has been cooked, if not, then cover the vegetable again and keep it for 5-6 minutes. Keep the gas slower.
* Open the lid, now you will see that the vegetable has become. Add Amchoor Powder, Garam Masala and Green Coriander.
* Take out the vegetable in the cup. Serve the leaf potato with chapati or paratha and eat it.