Ingredients for Aloo Bhindi Masala Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* Ladies finger – 1/2 kg
* Potato – 1 big
* Onion – 1 (Large)
* Garlic – 1 Tsp (finely chopped)
* Red Chilli Powder – 2 Tsp
* Coriander powder – 1 Tsp
* Turmeric powder – 1 Tsp
* Fennel Powder – 1 Tsp
* Amchur powder – 1 Tsp
* Lemun juice – 1 Tsp
* Oil – 2 Tsp
* Salt – According to taste
How to Make Aloo Bhindi Masala Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* First wash the beard and dry the water. Then cut them in length. After that, peel the potatoes and wash them and cut them in length.
* Now heat oil in the pan. If the oil is hot, then roast the garlic on the garlic. After that put onion in the embroidery and fry it too.
* Now add turmeric, chili, coriander, salt and after frying for two minutes, put potatoes in it.
* After that, pour a tablespoon of water in the embroidery and cook it till the lid of the potatoes on a low flame by putting the lid.
* When the potatoes go soft, then put the bead in the embroidery and mix it well with spices and cover until covered.
* Now add fennel powder, amchoor powder and lemon juice in it. After that turn off the gas. Now your potato Bhindi recipes are complete.
* Your Potato Bhindi Masala Aloo Bhindi Masala is ready. Serve it with incense and enjoy it.