Ingredients for Achari Paneer curry Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* Paneer – 250 grams
* Tomatoes – 3 (150g)
* Green Chili – 2
* Ginger – 1 inch piece
* Oil – 2-3 tablespoons
* Green coriander – 2-3 tablespoons
* Fenugreek seeds – ¼ teaspoon
* Mustard seeds – ½ teaspoon
* Cumin – ½ teaspoon
* Fennel – 1 teaspoon
* Coriander powder – 1 tablespoon
* Asafoetida – 1 pinch
* Turmeric powder – ¼ teaspoon
* Garam Masala – ¼ teaspoon
* Red pepper powder – ¼ teaspoon
* Cream – ½ cup
* Salt – 1 teaspoon or according to taste
How to Make Achari Paneer curry Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* Wash the tomatoes, green peppers and ginger, make a larger cup, put it in a mixing bowl, crush it and make a thin paste.
* Heat the skillet and add the fenugreek seeds, mustard seeds and cumin seeds and fry lightly. Once the spices are cool, add the mica in a jar, add the fennel powder or whole soup and the coriander powder or the whole coriander and crush them lightly.
Achaari Paneer Sauce -.
* Heat the pan, add the oil, once the oil is added, add the asafoetida, the turmeric powder and the roasted ground spices and sauté them slightly. Add the tomatoes, green peppers, ginger paste, also add the red chili powder and fry the spices until the oil begins to separate from the spices.
* As long as the spices are roasting, prepare the paneer in 1 to 1 inch pieces and prepare it.
* After the oil has separated from the spices, add the cream and fry for 2-3 minutes running.
* After frying the masala, add half a cup of water, salt and garam masala, mix some coriander and mix. Boil 2 to 3 times in the boiling sauce after boiling, add the cheese pieces, cover and cook for 2 minutes.
* The cottage cheese is ready to cook, take it out in a bowl, serve it with chapati parantha, naan or rice and eat it.